Take Back Kentucky – Kentucky’s a coalition of organizations, NORMALLY meets the 3rd Saturday of each month except in December when we meet the 2nd Saturday.
121 Towne Drive
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Constitution Party of Kentucky – Click the link and in the right column of the page is a listing of CPKY meetings.
Libertarian Party of Kentucky – Click on this Events Link to find a LPKY meeting
Lexington TEA Party – Go to meetings tab at the top, meetings happen on an as needed basis.
Louisville TEA Party – Third Thursday of every month @ 6:30 PM. Gathering at Roosters, 10430 Shelbyville Rd., Suite 7, Louisville, KY 40223
Owensboro TEA Party – 2nd Wednesday of the month 6PM at 3211 Frederica Street
Central Kentucky TEA Party
The Central Kentucky Tea Party Patriots meet the first Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm at Nolin RECC, 411 Ring Road in Elizabethtown Kentucky.
Northern Kentucky TEA Party
– 4-County Group meets the fourth Thursday every month at Holiday Inn, Florence Freedom Ballpark, 7:00 pm
– Boone/Kenton County joint meeting second Wednesday every month at Pee Wee’s Restaurant
– Campbell County meets the second Thursday every month at County Administration Building, Newport
– Grant County meets the third Thursday every month at Dry Ridge Toyota
Bowling Green/Southern Kentucky TEA Party
Meets the 2nd Thursday 7-8:30 at 830 Fairview Ave, Bowling Green
– Georgetown meets the first Tuesday every month at Scott County Library
– Owensboro meets weekly every Monday at The Crème Coffee House (NEW LOCATION)
– Boone County meets weekly every Monday at SubStation II, Dream Street, Florence
– Lexington meets the second Monday every month at the Inn on Broadway
– Richmond meets the second Tuesday every month at First Southern Bank 894 Richmond Plaza
– Danville meets the third Monday every month at Mallards Restaurant 1001 Ben Ali Drive – Next to Cinemas 8
– Harrison County meets the third Tuesday every month at Faith Baptist Church annex bldg, Cynthiana
– Purchase area – Paducah will meet the forth Tuesday of every month at The Pasta House Company restaurant in the Jordan’s Crossing
– Harrison County – meets the third Tuesday every month at Faith Baptist Church annex bldg
– Georgetown (BOOK CLUB) – will begin this month to meet the third Thursday of every month location TBD.
– Louisville will be meeting on the forth Monday of every month at Jeffersontown KY library meeting room Louisville
– Lexington Bluegrass Economics Education Society (The BEES know) book club meets monthly, Room 324, Business and Economics (Gatton) Building, University of Kentucky
Kentuckians for the Right to Bear Arms
2nd Tuesday at 6pm at Ryan’s in Elizabethtown